Job title: Facility GMP Attendant
Reporting to: Maintenance Manager
Location: Lakeland, FL
This position will assist all production departments with maintaining GMP standards throughout the facility grounds.
What it’s like to work here
We’ve been making the world taste better since 1886 and sell over 3000 products in more than 90 countries, but we’re only just getting started. We’re on an exciting journey and have ambitious plans to become the indispensable partner of choice for the world’s leading flavour and fragrance houses, beverage and consumer brands.
On joining Treatt, you’ll become one of over 300 international experts, working together to collectively surprise and delight our customers. Nothing is more important to us than the happiness of our people as without them, we’d never succeed.
We think Treatt’s a great place to work, but don’t just take our word for it:
“Everyone wants your feedback and opinion; it feels like a place of study where nurturing and encouragement are the standard. It is very clear the hard work that goes into providing excellence for customers, but it is also very apparent that managers have the same goals for helping us all to progress.” – Anita Olvera, Analytical Chemist
“Treatt offers the opportunity to work with a team of fantastic people on a range of interesting and innovative products” – Magdalena Peake, Flavour & Fragrance Developer
The duties and tasks involve the following:
• Policing of the company grounds (Parking Lots, Outside Storage, and Truck lanes)
• Assist in maintaining GMP standards throughout production and storage areas
• Maintain proper inventory of cleaning supplies and other necessary stock.
• Maintain cleaning equipment including, mops, buckets, brooms, carts, in sanitary and good working order.
• Act in the best interest of Treatt USA at all times
• Maintain communication with the Area Managers of work being done
• All other duties as assigned.
• Act in the best interest of TUSA at all times
What we’re looking for
This position requires basic reading, writing and math skills usually obtained through the pursuit of a high school diploma or GED. Prior industrial cleaning experience preferred but not required.
The following knowledge and abilities are required:
• Knowledgeable in the use of various cleaning supplies, processes and equipment.
• Ability to be trained on equipment required to perform tasks (scissor lift, floor scrubber, forklift)
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds on a regular basis.
• Ability to do repetitive motions associated with mopping, sweeping and vacuuming of large facilities.
• Ability to stand, walk, bend stoop and kneel on a regular basis.
• Ability to work in cold environments
• Ability to work on one’s own with little direction from others.
We want you to love your work and bring that energy to the job every day, no matter what the task.
What we’ll do for you
Excellent package which includes basic pay, annual bonus potential, a maximum of 6% employer matching pension; group health, dental and vision insurances; company paid short-term disability, company paid long-term disability, company paid life insurance; and free stock. We also offer courses around personal development and well-being, including free gym memberships, virtual memberships and weight loss programs.
We politely request that we are not contacted by any recruitment agencies. We have a preferred supplier list and high volumes of speculative calls from agencies negatively impact upon the efficiency of our business. Please help us to maintain the highest levels of customer service by respecting our wishes.