Job title: Technical Data Coordinator
Reporting to: Regulatory Compliance Team Leader
Location: Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Hours: 40 hours per week
We’re looking for a bright and ambitious Technical Data Coordinator to join our Technical Customer Services department. This role will primarily involve supporting the Technical Compliance team by the entry of data into the company computer systems, assigning technical customer requests within the technical department and the preparation of product statements to answer customer queries.
What it’s like to work here
We’ve been making the world taste better since 1886 and sell over 3000 products in more than 90 countries, but we’re only just getting started. We’re on an exciting journey and have ambitious plans to become the indispensable partner of choice for the world’s leading flavour and fragrance houses, beverage and consumer brands.
On joining Treatt, you’ll become one of over 300 international experts, working together to collectively surprise and delight our customers. Nothing is more important to us than the happiness of our people as without them, we’d never succeed.
We overcome challenges, always looking for the better way, working together as one big team.
What you’ll be doing
• Completion of Customer Questionnaires.
• Preparation of Technical Documents for customers based on current regulations.
• Entry of results and test data in to the company JDE and STARS systems.
• Supplier SDS checks.
• Implementation, control and recording of BOM changes on existing products.
• Implementation, control and recording of Specification changes in JDE and STARS on existing products.
• Effectively and efficiently communicate and co-operate with internal, external customers and suppliers on problem solving and projects which require technical input
• To provide technical support to the purchasing, production, sales and planning departments
• Provide cover for other tasks performed in Technical Compliance Department (as detailed in training matrix)
• Contribution to continuous improvement in the Technical Compliance Team (e.g. suggestions on improvements in quality, efficiency, cost cutting etc.)
• Effectively & efficiently co-operate and communicate on tasks and projects as defined by the Technical Manager and Line Manager
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone who is educated to A-level or equivalent, experience of working within a laboratory environment or with data entry would be a distinct advantage. IT literacy is essential - competent in Microsoft Office and experience with other computer system would be a distinct advantage. Regulatory experience would also be beneficial.
You will have a genuine passion for what you do and want to work in an environment that celebrates progress, teamwork and dedication. We want you to love your work and bring that energy to the job every day, no matter what the task.
We politely request that we are not contacted by any recruitment agencies. We have a preferred supplier list and high volumes of speculative calls from agencies negatively impact upon the efficiency of our business. Please help us to maintain the highest levels of customer service by respecting our wishes.