Location: Lakeland, USA
The HR Recruiter is responsible for the full recruitment cycle, providing a professional recruitment service to the Company. Working closely with departmental managers, advising best practices and providing them support in all their recruitment needs.
What it’s like to work here
We’ve been making the world taste better since 1886 and sell over 3000 products in more than 90 countries, but we’re only just getting started. We’re on an exciting journey and have ambitious plans to become the indispensable partner of choice for the world’s leading flavour and fragrance houses, beverage and consumer brands.
On joining Treatt, you’ll become one of over 300 international experts, working together to collectively surprise and delight our customers. Nothing is more important to us than the happiness of our people as without them, we’d never succeed.
We think Treatt’s a great place to work, but don’t just take our word for it:
“Everyone wants your feedback and opinion; it feels like a place of study where nurturing and encouragement are the standard. It is very clear the hard work that goes into providing excellence for customers, but it is also very apparent that managers have the same goals for helping us all to progress.” – Anita, Innovation Scientist
“Joining my close and supportive team was the most enjoyable way to gain more skills and increase my knowledge” – Ashley, Distillation Control Team Leader
“Treatt creates an environment to help you be the best you can, with no two days the same and opportunities always available to help you learn and develop. The people and the culture create a fantastic company to be part of” – Rebecca, Commercial Coordinator
What you’ll be doing
• Develop and maintain strong collaborative working relationships with line managers, external recruitment agencies to ensure a professional business recruitment service.
• Identify and implement strategies to ensure a knowledgeable understanding of the business.
• Ensure a good understanding of the recruitment strategy for the business.
• Utilize appropriate means for advertising vacancies within budgetary restraints.
• Ensure all job descriptions and personal specifications are accurate and consistent with company format during, and post recruitment.
• Manage supplier relationships with recruitment services, ensuring a core supplier group that deliver quality candidates and value for money with preferential terms.
• Conduct interviews with candidates assessing suitability.
• Utilize psychometric testing and profiles to support recruitment decisions.
• Identify other methods of testing as appropriate to improve the recruitment process.
• Process all offers of employment.
• Coordinate the company induction process.
• Coordinate the probationary process, monitoring new employee’s suitability for the role they have been recruited for.
• Work with managers and staff on returns to work following period of medical leave.
• Evaluate recruitment practices, proactively improving the recruitment experience.
• Coaching line managers on interviewing techniques and compliance.
• Support university activities that drive awareness of our business and industry.
• Conduct all exit interviews.
• Job shadowing – to enhance understanding of specific role demands.
• Enhance our presence on social media and other platforms to ensure we maintain our status as an employer of choice.
• Support the HR Manager in other areas of Human Resources as needed.
What we’re looking for
• High school diploma or GED and 3-5 years exempt and non-exempt recruiting experience, including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress).
• Hands on experience with various selection processes.
• Ability to organize skills assessment testing.
• Familiarity with HR databases and recruiting software.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong decision-making skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We want you to love your work and bring that energy to the job every day, no matter what the task. You’ll be someone who keeps up to date with the latest technologies and is always willing to share their knowledge with colleagues.
Our department is busy. We need someone who can run with the pack but also bring their own personality to their work.
You should be personable, friendly and supportive, acknowledging that you’ll get to work with colleagues from all seniority levels across all departments on a daily basis.
What we’ll do for you
Excellent package which includes basic pay and discretionary annual bonus.
We politely request that we are not contacted by any recruitment agencies. We have a preferred supplier list and high volumes of speculative calls from agencies negatively impact upon the efficiency of our business. Please help us to maintain the highest levels of customer service by respecting our wishes.