Job title: Content Marketing Specialist
Reporting to: Global Marketing Manager
Location: Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Hours: 35 hours per week
The Content Marketing Specialist will build, own, deliver on, measure the results from, and continuously iterate Treatt’s content marketing efforts, as part of a busy global marketing department. This includes the content marketing strategy, roadmap of programs and campaigns, inventory of assets, and channels. Working as a key part of our growing marketing team this individual will have an important impact on the achieving the company’s targets for revenue growth and brand awareness while establishing itself as a leader in the flavour and fragrance market.tg
What it’s like to work here
We’ve been making the world taste better since 1886 and sell over 3000 products in more than 90 countries, but we’re only just getting started. We’re on an exciting journey and have ambitious plans to become the indispensable partner of choice for the world’s leading flavour and fragrance houses, beverage and consumer brands.
On joining Treatt, you’ll become one of over 300 international experts, working together to collectively surprise and delight our customers. Nothing is more important to us than the happiness of our people as without them, we’d never succeed.
We think Treatt’s a great place to work, but don’t just take our word for it:
“Everyone wants your feedback and opinion; it feels like a place of study where nurturing and encouragement are the standard. It is very clear the hard work that goes into providing excellence for customers, but it is also very apparent that managers have the same goals for helping us all to progress.” – Anita, Innovation Scientist
“Joining my close and supportive team was the most enjoyable way to gain more skills and increase my knowledge” – Ashley, Distillation Control Team Leader
“Treatt creates an environment to help you be the best you can, with no two days the same and opportunities always available to help you learn and develop. The people and the culture create a fantastic company to be part of” – Rebecca, Commercial Coordinator
What you’ll be doing
The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to :
• Be the champion for standout content for the business on a global scale
• Create global audience insights, personas, keyword research, messaging themes, campaign plans, competitive information and content performance analytics to build, own, and iterate on the content strategy roadmap
• Create a steady stream of content marketing assets (white papers, ebooks, case studies, infographics, etc.) that can be leveraged across various channels and use cases
• Manage end-to-end email marketing campaigns for both acquisition and nurture, from list segmentation through optimisation, while incorporating the use of industry best practices and data-driven benchmarks and analytics.
• Engage and collaborate with cross-functional participants as needed to support content ideation, creation, activation and measurement requirements
• Manage meeting and resource schedules, workflows and deadlines associated with content marketing activities
• Collaborate with marketing program owners and product category managers to integrate and repurpose content marketing and campaign content where appropriate
• Collect, analyse and report on content marketing success via standard content marketing related KPIs, using Web analytics tools, marketing automation platforms, social media management tools, content marketing software and business intelligence platforms to inform and optimize ongoing content marketing efforts
• Work closely with Sales departments, ensuring that all initiatives and activity drives commercial value as well as brand success
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will have :
• A degree (or relevant) in Marketing discipline
• 3-5 years of related content marketing experience (e.g. publishing, editorial, journalism, content marketing, copywriting)
• Understanding of various available marketing channels to distribute content, their strengths and weaknesses, and role in achieving lead and engagement goals
• Experience building successful multichannel campaigns that deliver leads and target account engagement
• Ability to understand, digest and articulate complex concepts for target segment consumption via engaging content
• Proven ability to quickly develop a strong understanding of markets and customer needs, using that insight to develop lead generation copy and sales enablement tools
• Strong writing and editing skills (for brand voice, style, grammar and punctuation)
• Excellent research and interviewing skills
• Strong project management and organisational skills; ability to juggle multiple projects successfully and prioritize tasks effectively
• Experience working with stakeholders at a senior level
• Excellent communication, collaboration and consensus-building skills – ability to work with cross-functional teams including upstream content contributors and downstream content activators
• Experience working with a CRM would be advantageous, but not essential
What we’ll do for you
We offer an excellent package which includes a competitive salary; a generous holiday entitlement as well as the opportunity to purchase additional holiday, we also offer a discretionary annual bonus, BUPA, pension scheme with 9% employer contribution, life assurance, group income protection, SAYE earn schemes and free shares.
With the encouragement and development you need, we help you to become your ultimate you. Beyond building a successful career, we also support the wishes and ambitions of our staff outside of the office in achieving a health work/life balance - the wellbeing of our staff is paramount to us, which we actively promote and support by regularly delivering a variety of wellbeing initiatives and offering responsibility based flexibility. There will also be opportunities to be actively involved in community and charity projects and to take part in numerous subsidised social events.
We politely request that we are not contacted by any recruitment agencies. We have a preferred supplier list and high volumes of speculative calls from agencies negatively impact upon the efficiency of our business. Please help us to maintain the highest levels of customer service by respecting our wishes.