Job title: IT Support Technician
Reporting to: IT US Team Lead
Location: Lakeland, FL USA
This role has primary responsibility for the day-to-day support of the IT Support Department.
The main aspects of the position are to:
• Manage and maintain the high standard of IT support delivered to by Treatt USA staff members, employed agents and third-party support that need to interact with IT.
• Oversee the US Service Desk tickets, ensure the service desk tickets are assigned or promoted to the relevant IT Support member.
• Provide first line support for users and IT Support members as and when required.
• Keep up to date with changing IT technologies and where necessary recommend improvements to the business.
What it’s like to work here
We’ve been making the world taste better since 1886 and sell over 3000 products in more than 90 countries, but we’re only just getting started. We’re on an exciting journey and have ambitious plans to become the indispensable partner of choice for the world’s leading flavour and fragrance houses, beverage and consumer brands.
On joining Treatt, you’ll become one of over 300 international experts, working together to collectively surprise and delight our customers. Nothing is more important to us than the happiness of our people as without them, we’d never succeed.
We think Treatt’s a great place to work, but don’t just take our word for it:
“Everyone wants your feedback and opinion; it feels like a place of study where nurturing and encouragement are the standard. It is very clear the hard work that goes into providing excellence for customers, but it is also very apparent that managers have the same goals for helping us all to progress.” – Anita, Innovation Scientist
“Joining my close and supportive team was the most enjoyable way to gain more skills and increase my knowledge” – Ashley, Distillation Control Team Leader
“Treatt creates an environment to help you be the best you can, with no two days the same and opportunities always available to help you learn and develop. The people and the culture create a fantastic company to be part of” – Rebecca, Commercial Coordinator.
What you’ll be doing
The duties and tasks involve, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assess, monitor, and manage the incoming Service Desk workload within the IT Support Team and provide Service Desk Support as when required.
• Ensure TUSA team provides support for all PC and Server based operating systems, including problem resolution.
• Maintain internal knowledge bases and other relevant sources of documentation to ensure we have sufficient information for succession planning.
Configuration, installation, and maintenance of:
• Servers, PCs, and laptops
• Administer when required and maintain the CCTV system.
• Management of the door access system
• Room booking system.
• Service Desk platform
• Software and hardware patching – maintaining the highest level of security.
• Updating host servers - ensuring the highest possible up time is maintained.
• Server and laptop windows updates
• Monitor the automatic deployment of 3rd party software patches.
• Office 365 administration – maintaining the Office 365 tenant.
• Administration of Active Directory – maintaining DHCP, DNS, Computer and User objects, Group Policy, and ACL security permissions
• Develop power shell scripts to automate duties.
What we’re looking for
• A+ Certification and experience with IT desk operations.
We want you to love your work and bring that energy to the job every day, no matter what the task. You’ll be someone who keeps up to date with the latest technologies and is always willing to share their knowledge with colleagues.
Our department is busy. We need someone who can run with the pack but also bring their own personality to their work.
You should be personable, friendly and supportive, acknowledging that you’ll get to work with colleagues from all seniority levels across all departments on a daily basis.
What we’ll do for you
We offer an excellent package which includes a competitive salary; vacation time as well as the opportunity to purchase additional vacation, we also offer a discretionary annual bonus, medical (including family cover), dental and vision coverage, AFLAC, 401k employer matching up to 6%, company-paid short term and long term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance and stock purchase options.
With the encouragement and development you need, we help you to become your ultimate you. Beyond building a successful career, we also support the wishes and ambitions of our staff outside of the office in achieving a health work/life balance - the wellbeing of our staff is paramount to us, which we actively promote and support by regularly delivering a variety of wellbeing initiatives. There will also be opportunities to be actively involved in community and charity projects and to take part in numerous subsidized social events.
M/F/D/V EOE DFWP SO