Job title: HR Administrator
Reporting to: HR Business Partner
Location: Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Hours: Part-Time (25 hours per week, 5 hours per day)
Do you enjoy working within an office environment? Does being part of a great team within a company who are a leading supplier of flavour and fragrances excite you – if so read on.
What it’s like to work here
We’ve been making the world taste better since 1886 and sell over 3000 products in more than 90 countries, but we’re only just getting started. We’re on an exciting journey and have ambitious plans to become the indispensable partner of choice for the world’s leading flavour and fragrance houses, beverage and consumer brands.
On joining Treatt, you’ll become one of over 300 international experts, working together to collectively surprise and delight our customers. Nothing is more important to us than the happiness of our people as without them, we’d never succeed.
We overcome challenges, always looking for the better way, working together as one big team.
What you’ll be doing
The primary responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Recruitment administration including creation of offer paperwork, referencing, responding to all candidate vacancy enquiries, logging all candidates using the recruitment tracker, updating Treatt Careers website and preparing all items required for the new starter induction process
- Training administration including booking mandatory and requested training, compiling delegate lists and booking venues and hosting of training providers
- HR system administration including adding new starters, making payroll amendments and absence administration
- Work Experience administration including co-ordination of all placement requests, actively pursuing opportunities to extend this across multiple departments
- Maintenance of employee files, ensuring compliance with GDPR and best practice
- HR email inbox management
- Other general administrative support to the HR team including receiving and screening all incoming external phone calls
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Provide main reception cover when required
What we're looking for
We are seeking someone who has excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and be self-motivated within a team environment as well as having strong IT skills including MS Office. The successful candidate will be able to prioritise workloads and will demonstrate a high attention to detail whilst maintaining the highest level of confidentiality at all times. GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in English and Maths are essential for the role. Previous experience of using an HR Information System and CIPD Level 3 are also desirable but not essential.
What we’ll do for you
We have a pretty impressive benefits package that’s designed to look after you and your career during your time with us. With everything from private healthcare and life assurance to holiday buy back and share schemes, we’ve got you covered.
No Agencies Please