Job title: Account Manager/Sales Executive
Location: Shanghai, China
Hours: Full time
The role is responsible for developing business in designated regions in China and work closely with other functional teams in TREATT to meet the sales target and win projects.
What it’s like to work here
We’ve been making the world taste better since 1886 and sell over 3000 products in more than 90 countries, but we’re only just getting started. We’re on an exciting journey and have ambitious plans to become the indispensable partner of choice for the world’s leading flavour and fragrance houses, beverage and consumer brands.
On joining Treatt, you’ll become one of over 400 international experts, working together to collectively surprise and delight our customers. Nothing is more important to us than the happiness of our people as without them, we’d never succeed.
We currently have three manufacturing locations: TREATT UK, TREATT USA, and TREATT China. TREATT China was established in 2006 for the purpose of developing business in China market.
We think Treatt’s a great place to work, but don’t just take our word for it:
“Everyone wants your feedback and opinion; it feels like a place of study where nurturing and encouragement are the standard. It is very clear the hard work that goes into providing excellence for customers, but it is also very apparent that managers have the same goals for helping us all to progress.” – Anita, Quality Analyst
“Joining my close and supportive team was the most enjoyable way to gain more skills and increase my knowledge” – Ashley, Distillation Control Team Leader
“Treatt creates an environment to help you be the best you can, with no two days the same and opportunities always available to help you learn and develop. The people and the culture create a fantastic company to be part of” – Rebecca, Commercial Coordinator
What you’ll be doing
The duties and tasks comprise the following:
• Plan and implement marketing and business development strategies to support growth and increase market share in designated regions in China.
• Responsible for building up and maintaining good customer relationships. Visit current and potential customers in the marketplace frequently and get to know customer’ needs and competitor information.
• Increase volume, revenue and maximize the margin by individual contribution and supervisal through key account management and sales.
• Work closely with other departments to deliver TREATT’s best solution for customers and win potential projects effectively.
• Explore the new customers and other business opportunities in designated regions.
• Regular report the business related information to the organization, including visit report, monthly report, Key account plan, rolling forecast, project tracking report, etc.
• Act in the best interest of TREATT and compliance with company’s Code of Conduct at all times.
• Accomplish other tasks assigned by TREATT management.
What we’re looking for
• Bachelor or above degree of related majors, major in Food Science or Flavour are preferred.
• Minimum 3 years sales experience in related industry, good understanding of the Beverage and F&F industry in designated regions, especially south China market.
• Good understanding of key account management and project management.
• Strong problem solving capability, self-motivated, honesty & work well with minimum supervisory. Willing to travel frequently both domestic and abroad if needed.
• Good communication skills, presentation skills & team spirit.
• Fluent in Mandarin & English, strong MS office skills.
What we’ll do for you
We offer an excellent package which includes a competitive salary.
With the encouragement and development you need, we help you to become your ultimate you. Beyond building a successful career, we also support the wishes and ambitions of our staff outside of the office in achieving a health work/life balance - the wellbeing of our staff is paramount to us, which we actively promote and support by regularly delivering a variety of wellbeing initiatives and offering responsibility based flexibility.
We politely request that we are not contacted by any recruitment agencies. We have a preferred supplier list and high volumes of speculative calls from agencies negatively impact upon the efficiency of our business. Please help us to maintain the highest levels of customer service by respecting our wishes.