Job title: Quality Assurance Administrator
Reporting to: Technical Compliance Manager
Location: Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Hours: 35-40 hours per week (12 month contract)
The QA Administrator helps the Quality Assurance department ensure that Treatt products meet the required quality standards by maintaining the department’s documentation for raw materials, internal processes and non-conformity investigations.
The ideal candidate will be experienced, passionate and self-motivated, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to deliver a consistently high level of administration.
What it’s like to work here
We’ve been making the world taste better since 1886 and sell over 3000 products in more than 90 countries, but we’re only just getting started. We’re on an exciting journey and have ambitious plans to become the indispensable partner of choice for the world’s leading flavour and fragrance houses, beverage and consumer brands.
On joining Treatt, you’ll become one of over 300 international experts, working together to collectively surprise and delight our customers. Nothing is more important to us than the happiness of our people as without them, we’d never succeed.
We think Treatt’s a great place to work, but don’t just take our word for it:
“Everyone wants your feedback and opinion; it feels like a place of study where nurturing and encouragement are the standard. It is very clear the hard work that goes into providing excellence for customers, but it is also very apparent that managers have the same goals for helping us all to progress.” – Anita, Innovation Scientist
“Joining my close and supportive team was the most enjoyable way to gain more skills and increase my knowledge” – Ashley, Distillation Control Team Leader
“Treatt creates an environment to help you be the best you can, with no two days the same and opportunities always available to help you learn and develop. The people and the culture create a fantastic company to be part of” – Rebecca, Commercial Coordinator
What you’ll be doing
The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to :
• Assisting in the collection of documents, questionnaires and certificates from service providers and suppliers to support technical approvals.
• Working with service providers ensure technical agreements are signed off and added to the list of approved contractors.
• Ensuring that documentation required to track non-conformities is completed and logged.
• Transferring of test results using the JD Edwards system and in-house LIMS system (STARS).
• Assisting with relocation ready activities
• Maintaining logs and communication records as required by the Quality Assurance Team.
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will have :
• GSCE grade C (or equivalent in Maths and English
• Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
• Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to help in other areas when needed
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to follow instructions
What we’ll do for you
We offer an excellent package which includes a competitive salary; a generous holiday entitlement as well as the opportunity to purchase additional holiday.
With the encouragement and development you need, we help you to become your ultimate you. Beyond building a successful career, we also support the wishes and ambitions of our staff outside of the office in achieving a health work/life balance - the wellbeing of our staff is paramount to us, which we actively promote and support by regularly delivering a variety of wellbeing initiatives and offering responsibility based flexibility. There will also be opportunities to be actively involved in community and charity projects and to take part in numerous subsidised social events.
We politely request that we are not contacted by any recruitment agencies. We have a preferred supplier list and high volumes of speculative calls from agencies negatively impact upon the efficiency of our business. Please help us to maintain the highest levels of customer service by respecting our wishes.