Job title: Temporary Maintenance Planner
Reporting to: Asset Care Manager
Location: Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Hours: Part time / Full time considered (maternity cover)
The maintenance planner is responsible for scheduling both planned and responsive maintenance activities to safely meet plant production targets, whilst ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
What it’s like to work here
We’ve been making the world taste better since 1886 and sell over 3000 products in more than 90 countries, but we’re only just getting started. We’re on an exciting journey and have ambitious plans to become the indispensable partner of choice for the world’s leading flavour and fragrance houses, beverage and consumer brands.
On joining Treatt, you’ll become one of over 450 international experts, working together to collectively surprise and delight our customers. Nothing is more important to us than the happiness of our people as without them, we’d never succeed.
We think Treatt’s a great place to work, but don’t just take our word for it:
“Everyone wants your feedback and opinion; it feels like a place of study where nurturing and encouragement are the standard. It is very clear the hard work that goes into providing excellence for customers, but it is also very apparent that managers have the same goals for helping us all to progress.” – Anita, Quality Analyst
“Joining my close and supportive team was the most enjoyable way to gain more skills and increase my knowledge” – Ashley, Distillation Control Team Leader
“Treatt creates an environment to help you be the best you can, with no two days the same and opportunities always available to help you learn and develop. The people and the culture create a fantastic company to be part of” – Rebecca, Commercial Team Leader
What you’ll be doing
The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to :
• Estimate maintenance hours, tools and resources required to complete tasks across the production site.
• Prepare preventative maintenance plans and schedules to meet specified maintenance frequencies and regulatory requirements
• Generate check sheets and templates to facilitate engineers in completing required tasks.
• Provide engineers with required paperwork or standards to complete defined tasks.
• Receive completed checklists and documents from engineers, file this appropriately to maintain record keeping.
• Identify any shortages in resources and highlight to the asset care manager.
• Track and report asset care KPIs to the asset care manager.
• Maintain the CMMS system, adding new equipment and keeping existing equipment records updated to ensure CMMS acts as the main equipment information repository.
• After training, act as CMMS superuser, provide training and coaching on the efficient use of CMMS and ensure all maintenance tasks are properly captured.
• Planning of contractor bookings to site, ensure contractor records are maintained
• Support facilities admin role to cover periods of sickness or leave.
• Responsibility of maintaining spares and ordering spares based on shire system, ensuring all spare parts are available
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate will have :
• Experience in engineering CMMS systems
• Practices from an admin perspective
• Experience of CMMS maintenance program is required.
• Basic understanding of budget, cost control.
• Demonstrated application of technical understanding of manufacturing equipment and processes.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work across multiple teams.
• Confident with MSOffice and excel
What we’ll do for you
We offer an excellent package which includes a competitive salary; a generous holiday entitlement as well as the opportunity to purchase additional holiday, we also offer a discretionary annual bonus, BUPA medical and dental schemes, pension scheme with 9% employer contribution, life assurance, group income protection, SAYE earn schemes and free shares.
With the encouragement and development you need, we help you to become your ultimate you. Beyond building a successful career, we also support the wishes and ambitions of our staff outside of the office in achieving a health work/life balance - the wellbeing of our staff is paramount to us, which we actively promote and support by regularly delivering a variety of wellbeing initiatives and offering responsibility based flexibility. There will also be opportunities to be actively involved in community and charity projects and to take part in numerous subsidised social events.
We politely request that we are not contacted by any recruitment agencies. We have a preferred supplier list and high volumes of speculative calls from agencies negatively impact upon the efficiency of our business. Please help us to maintain the highest levels of customer service by respecting our wishes.