Job title: Inside Sales Executive
Reporting to: Inside Sales Team Manager
Location: Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Hours: 35 hours per week
Every day millions of people around the world consume beverages or use personal care products that contain our Treatt flavour or fragrance ingredients. You could be part of the global team that gets them there.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is experiencing rapid growth and contribute to Treatt’s continued future success. This role will provide an opportunity for the successful candidate to pursue a career in sales with future development opportunities in place.
As Inside Sales Executive, you will be identifying opportunities to sell Treatt’s ingredient solutions to key customers in our existing portfolio. You will be expected to develop opportunities to upsell, enhance the profitability of the sale, and develop the future sales relationship. Customer service is centric to this position, together with exceptional communication skills and ability to interrogate data and utilise the ERP system.
The role will involve building relationships with other departments including planning, technical and operations.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Execute a direct sales approach to developing existing business, and enhancing the range of products we sell to the customer
- Can clearly communicate appropriate value proposition for value-added solutions to our customers
- Possess the energy, ambition and ability to win
What it’s like to work here
We’ve been making the world taste better since 1886 and sell over 3000 products in more than 90 countries, but we’re only just getting started. We’re on an exciting journey and have ambitious plans to become the indispensable partner of choice for the world’s leading flavour and fragrance houses, beverage and consumer brands.
On joining Treatt, you’ll become one of over 300 international experts, working together to collectively surprise and delight our customers. Nothing is more important to us than the happiness of our people as without them, we’d never succeed.
We think Treatt is a great place to work, but don’t just take our word for it:
“Everyone wants your feedback and opinion; it feels like a place of study where nurturing and encouragement are the standard. It is very clear the hard work that goes into providing excellence for customers, but it is also very apparent that managers have the same goals for helping us all to progress.” – Anita Cooper, Quality Analyst
“Treatt offers the opportunity to work with a team of fantastic people on a range of interesting and innovative products” – Magdalena Baczewska, Applications Technologist
“Joining my close and supportive team was the most enjoyable way to gain more skills and increase my knowledge” – Ashley Dennis, Manufacturing Support Analyst
What we're looking for
- Experience in face-to-face sales and/or B2B, along with a dynamic, resilient and optimistic personality
- Bags of positive energy and drive
- Excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Solid business acumen and a very keen eye for detail
- Emotionally intelligent team player
- A love to sell and win new business
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential for the role
- The role will involve international travel as and when required and so a valid Passport is desirable
What we’ll do for you
We can offer a competitive salary and a pretty impressive benefits package in addition to a bonus which is based on company performance. You will have the exciting opportunity to work for a winning FTSE listed company who pride ourselves on the recognition and development of our people. For more information about the overall package at Treatt, take a look on our website.