Job title: Finance Manager
Reporting to: Group Financial Controller
Location: Lakeland, Florida
Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Do you enjoy working with numbers? Does being part of a great team within a company who are a leading supplier of flavor and fragrances excite you – if so read on…
What it’s like to work here
We’ve been making the world taste better since 1886 and sell over 3000 products in more than 90 countries, but we’re only just getting started. We’re on an exciting journey and have ambitious plans to become the indispensable partner of choice for the world’s leading flavor and fragrance houses, beverage and consumer brands.
On joining Treatt, you’ll become one of over 300 international experts, working together to collectively surprise and delight our customers. Nothing is more important to us than the happiness of our people as without them, we’d never succeed.
We overcome challenges, always looking for the better way, working together as one big team.
What you’ll be doing
After training, your responsibilities will include:
- Line management responsibility for local accounting staff.
- Provide support to, and receive support from, group finance co-workers in respect of TUSA accounting activities which are performed centrally.
- Keep under review, in discussions with the Group FC and CFO, the most efficient accounting structures for Treatt USA in terms of local v central/Group accounting.
- Responsible for supervising the day to day accounting procedures at Treatt USA.
- Ensure TUSA follows the Treatt plc accounting policies and financial controls necessary to safeguard TUSA’s assets and accurately record all liabilities.
- Ensure all invoices and payments are properly authorized.
- Oversee to ensure payments and receipts are processed to maximize cash flow while adhering to agreed payment policies.
- Oversee the timely and accurate processing and administration of all AR and AP functions where these are performed locally.
- Liaise with external tax advisers to ensure all TUSA’s tax reporting and compliance obligations are adhered to.
- Ensure TUSA preparedness for annual financial audits.
- Provide ad hoc financial support, analysis and assist on financial projects as required.
- Ensure TUSA financial records on JDE are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure costing of TUSA inventory is in-line with Treatt plc accounting policies.
- Oversee tax, banking and stock options/RSUs.
- Assist other departments when needed.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for someone who is experienced in using the policies and procedures of day-to-day accounting and finance; proven record of managing accounting personnel; strong accounting knowledge essentials; ability to research and analyze information and data to arrive at valid conclusions and plans of actions; ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining strong partnering relationships; demonstrated superior ability to effectively communicate at all levels both orally and in writing; ability to use various accounting spreadsheets, word-processing and database computer software. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance plus a minimum of five years accounting management experience.
What we’ll do for you
Excellent package which includes basic pay; discretionary annual bonus; 401K with a maximum of 6% employer matching; group health, dental and vision insurances; company paid short-term disability, company paid long-term disability, company paid life insurance; and free stock. We also offer courses around personal development and well-being, including free gym membership.
M/F/D/V EOE DFWP SO