Job title: Export & Import Coordinator
Reporting to: Shipping Team Leader
Location: Bury St. Edmunds, UK
Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Do you enjoy working within a logistics environment? Does being part of a great team within a company who are a leading supplier of flavour and fragrances excite you – if so read on …..
What it’s like to work here
We’ve been making the world taste better since 1886 and sell over 3000 products in more than 90 countries, but we’re only just getting started. We’re on an exciting journey and have ambitious plans to become the indispensable partner of choice for the world’s leading flavor and fragrance houses, beverage and consumer brands.
On joining Treatt, you’ll become one of over 300 international experts, working together to collectively surprise and delight our customers. Nothing is more important to us than the happiness of our people as without them, we’d never succeed.
We overcome challenges, always looking for the better way, working together as one big team.
What you’ll be doing
After training, your responsibilities will include :
- All aspects of Imports for Treatt UK & Earthoil
- Dealing with all Customs matters including Warehousing
- Tracking the ETA of imports, and relaying data to the Purchasing Department
- Arranging export shipments, covering all modes of transport
- Preparing associated export documentation, including Health Certificates and Certificates of Origin and Export Licenses
- Support the effective flow of information between all departments including Goods-in, Sales, Labs, Planning and Shipping
- Collate information for the implementation of new structures and systems to support the business
- Ensure JDE information is up to date and submit new information where necessary
- Review changes within the freight industry to identify changes in legislation
- Review agents service and costs to ensure they are performing to the required standard
What we’re looking for
We are looking for someone who is experienced in using Excel, Outlook, and Word. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written is essential. You must be organised, methodical, able to multi-task and work to deadlines. You must also be able to interrogate data and identify trends/patterns. Team working and the ability to work independently is essential. Dangerous goods knowledge and training would be advantageous.
What we’ll do for you
We have a pretty impressive benefits package that’s designed to look after you and your career during your time with us.