Job title: Communications Executive
Reporting to: Global Marketing Manager
Business function: Marketing
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Hours: Full-time (35 hours per week) for 12 months minimum
If you’re looking to further your career working in a high performing global manufacturing organisation which has a transformational business culture and values its’ people as the foundations for its success, then this might be the role for you.
What it’s like to work here
We’ve been making the world taste better since 1886 and sell over 3000 products in more than 90 countries, but we’re only just getting started. We’re on an exciting journey and have ambitious plans to become the indispensable partner of choice for the world’s leading flavour and fragrance houses, beverage and consumer brands.
On joining Treatt, you’ll become one of over 370 international experts, working together to collectively surprise and delight our customers. Nothing is more important to us than the happiness of our people as without them, we’d never succeed. We overcome challenges, always looking for the better way, working together as one big team.
Our ambitious global marketing department is at the centre of our busy organisation. Responsible for supporting our international sales teams across four continents, we are strategy-led and creative. We are taking the business on a transformative journey, bringing new and innovative marketing processes to a 130-year old international brand.
What you’ll be doing
The primary responsibilities of the Communications Executive role are as follows:
- Assisting in the development of our global marketing objectives, plans and budgets
- Implementing the delivery of the marketing strategy through the scheduling and deployment of creative campaigns across:
- Print/digital advertising campaigns
- Print/digital trade PR activity
- Social media channels
- Pre-defined email segments
- Our digital estate, including SharePoint
- Exhibitions and events
- Ensuring our brand and tone of voice guidelines are correctly adhered to across all communications
- Producing external and internal newsletters
- Conducting market research into consumer trends
- Ensuring that we can effectively measure all activity and that it is correctly integrated and deployed
- Producing PowerPoint presentations
- Attending events/meetings on behalf of the business
- Ad hoc project work
What we’re looking for
We are seeking a driven Marketing or Communications graduate with 2-3 years’ experience in an agency/medium to large company environment. You will be able to demonstrate experience across all social networks, Hootsuite, MailChimp and Moz and you will also be a talented copywriter. You will also be a confident user of website content management systems.
Excellent written and verbal communications are a must along with strong analytical skills, with the ability to understand, interpret business problems and create marketing solutions. You will also possess excellent organisation skills, have a strong attention to detail and be a true team player with the willingness to learn.
We want someone sharp, with buckets of energy and ideas, who is always keen to make things better. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking for a step-up in their career who wants to work in a team where they’ll be able to make a meaningful difference to a growing business every day.
What we’ll do for you
We have a pretty impressive benefits package that’s designed to look after you and your career during your time with us.